Sunday 22 June 2014

Hibari Kyoya one shot - Translations and Distractions



Hibari Kyoya wasn’t a difficult man to please, not really. The two of you had been together long enough that his gruff manner, his attitude really didn’t bother you anymore. You knew he cared about his friends deep down, and that’s all that really matters.
                “Hibari, tell Tsuna I said hi would you? I haven’t seen him in forever.”
                “Tell him yourself, I’m busy.”
                Translation: Come with me.
                You chuckled and walked over to him. He was stood in the mirror in your shared bedroom fixing his sleeves, a loose tie tied roughly around his neck. You knew that tie.
                “Hmmm. I’d love to, but I’m rather busy too. I have to stay here and clean up the mess you made yesterday.” You turned him toward you and your hands slowly went to work retying the tie. His eyes were locked onto yours as you focused on the task. You were sure he was remembering all of the other times this tie had been used. Like last night, when it had bound your wrists to the bedpost…
                “I like this tie.” You commented.
                He didn’t answer.
                Translation: It’s just a tie, but I know you like it. That’s why I keep wearing it.
                You softly pat it down and looked at him.
                “There you go, ready for the day.”
                “You have to let go.” He said, and when you looked down you saw your fingers swirling the tie between them.
                “I just really like this material.” You said, gently pulling him towards you until you could feel his minty-just-brushed-teeth breath hitting your face. He came willingly.
                Translation: I enjoy hearing your stupid comments in the morning.
                “I have to get to work.” He said.
                “You’d better hurry then.” You replied.
                Your nimble fingers countered your words, and began undoing the knot you had made in the tie, he scoffed.
                “You just finished tying that.”
                “You’ll just have to retie it won’t you?” you mused, a playful look in your eye that you knew he could see.
                His hands came up to grasp your wrists as you moved to slip the tie from his neck. His long fingers bound your wrists while the other hand removed the tie himself.
                “I suppose I will.”
                You felt the cool material replace his hand around your wrists and tighten until you could not separate them.
                “Don’t you have to get to work? You mused.
                He stepped forward, pushing you back to the desk he got ready at. He lifted your bound hands and caught his tie at the top corner of the mirror.

                Translation: I’m not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment